Zero ODP Polyboard Enviro 300 uses a new patented CO2 blowing agent that eliminates the release of ozone depleting chemicals during production, making it one of the most environmentally friendly high insulation products on the market.
- Polyboard Enviro 300 50mm has an R-value of R1.56 and 75mm has an R-value of R2.34.
- It outperforms most other insulations of a similar thickness, including EPS.
High Compressive Strength
- Polyboard Enviro 300 is guaranteed to be at least 300kPa.
- This superior strength makes it ideal for underslab insulation, PRMA and cold storage floor insulation.
Green Star Compliant
- Because Polyboard Enviro 300 is Zero OPD insulation, it is compliant with the regulations of the Green Star System.
Polyboard Enviro 300 is Extruded Polystyrene, so it can be used anywhere you would use regular EPS or XPS, including:
- PRMA (Protected Roof Membrane Assembly)
- Green Roof Garden Insulation
- Commercial Underslab Insulation
- Residential On-Ground Slabs With Floor Heating Systems
- EIFS (Exterior Insulation And Finishing Systems)
- Cold Storage Floor Insulation
- Precast/Masonry Wall Internal Insulation
- Wine Cellar And Wine Storage Insulation
- Masonry/Brick Cavity Wall Insulation.