About Eye Power
Eye Power is an internationally recognised and widely presented exhibitor education program. Its key purpose is to help exhibitors and industry professionals achieve their exhibition and trade show objectives and increase their return-on-investment (ROI). Skyline presents this exhibitor training free of charge to anyone who can benefit from Eye Power to increase their exhibition and event marketing success.
In two and a half hours Eye Power covers:
- Setting measurable objectives
- Avoiding budget-busting blunders
- Creating crowd-pulling promotions on a shoestring
- Telling the difference between a design that your boss loves and one that actually works
- Kick starting conversations with complete strangers
- And of course how to get more leads, sales and better results from your event participation
The Skyline Eye Power team provide very real industry and case study information to help exhibitors set and achieve their goals.
About Skyline's Eye Power Presenter
Ron McDermott and his team present Eye Power Australia wide. Ron is Skyline’s National Business Development Director. He has been with Skyline for more than eighteen years and has more than two decades of experience both as an exhibitor and in serving the exhibition industry.
Ron is synonymous with the Skyline brand and has a reputation as a straight shooter. He has extensive on-the-floor exhibition experience with a raft of public and private sector organisations. Ron is passionate about helping Australian exhibitors achieve their objectives.
Increase your leads, sales and ROI, register for Eye Power today.
Want to know more about Eye Power? Visit our FAQ page.