DCS (Aust) is pleased to announce release of the innovative Cino f680BT durable Cordless Image Scanner for retail and commercial application. The f680BT incorporates the advanced FuzzyScan 2.0 imaging technology and Bluetooth® wireless communications in a compact, ergonomic and robust form factor.
The Cino f680BT not only provides superb reading performance, but also delivers superior cordless connectivity with ultimate user-comfort. It is the most cost-effective “cable replacement” solution available in it's class.
Key Product Features
- Durable design to withstand multiple drops to concrete from 1.5 meters.
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR wireless technology with more than 80m communication coverage.
- Plug-and-play cordless migration by working with smart cradle.
- Support multiple connections up to 7 scanners in PICO mode.
- Support both HID and SPP profiles to connect with most Bluetooth-enabled hosts.
- Memory storage up to 20,000 EAN-13 barcode data for batch scanning.
- Batch scanning function is ideal for inventory application.
- upport out-of-range scanning and auto-reconnection features.
- Outstanding reading capability on 3 mil barcode with more than 2” depth of field.
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, smudged, poorly-printed barcodes.
- More than 16” reading distance on 100% UPC/EAN symbols.