- Awarded by the international Red Dot committee in Germany for excellence in design solutions
- No exposed face sealants used for vertical and horizontal joints
- Low maintenance as a result of no exposed sealants
- Concealed fixed, mechanically fixed – full perimeter of panel
- Perfect joint uniformity from end to end and top to bottom
- Superior structural rating
- Approved and tested for use as a waterproof facade system and self draining system - refer CSIRO Smartfix test DTF750 results, passed to AS4284
- Up to 20% quicker to install over traditional cassette jointing system
- Once panels are installed scaffolding can be immediately removed.
- All Smartfix fixing components can be supplied in unlimited colours and finishes; and are fully recyclable
- Fully compatible when interfacing with all types of Aluminium window sections
- Cosmetically and structurally more advanced for all Aluminium Composite Panel installations
- 25% thicker panel used with Smartfix (5mm)
Past and current issues associated with traditional fix aluminium composite panel systems
- Heavy sealants used in tape and cassette fix systems:
- Trap dust and dirt
- Harbor bacteria
- Bleed into edging of panels due to petroleum content commonly found in facade sealants (staining panels)
- Short life span
- Unsightly from day of installation
- Uneven and inconsistent joint lines
- Inconsistent straightness from substructure
- Reliant on heavy face sealants for weather seal
- Creeping joint tolerances can result in uneven jointing and varying joint widths
- Increased labour to install tape and Cassette fix systems and caulking with heavy sealants
Leading suppliers, dealing in the gamut of construction panels, know all too well the necessity for a well engineered fixing system to achieve an optimum result that will maintain throughout the years.
That is why smartfix Industries has produced a mechanical fix system which is available in unlimited colours for all vertical and horizontal jointing, window framing and parapet cappings, for both internal and external applications.
smartfix Industries have been involved in some of the largest cladding projects in the construction industry
smartfix addresses all issues regarding the environment which allows all aluminium fixing components to be easily removed and reused or recycled.
smartfix Industries' credibility and commitment to quality of product are renowned nationwide.
Those at smartfix Industries take a genuine pride in offering a product of unquestionable high quality that is enduring.
"Smartfix is a concealed and mechanically fixed facade system, which comes in unlimited colours, and guarantees panel uniformity from panel to panel for 20 years from installation," Joshua Turco, director of Smartfix Industries, said.
"Cosmetically and structurally, Smartfix has set the benchmark in Aluminium Composite Panel installations."
"We recommend on all commercial buildings where ACPs will be used."
Click on the following links for further details about the smartflix fixing system: