Kemppi’s Beta Welding Helmets have been designed to let you focus on the task at hand.
To weld with optimum visibility without the need to intermittently remove or adjust your helmet. To make it easier for you to maneuver into tight positions without compromising your safety, and to deliver maximum comfort throughout.
Features of Welding Accessories | Helmets - Beta:
- Weld without restraint!
- Full protection against arc radiation and spatter
- Perfect visibility with a flip-front lens
- Auto Darkening lens (models 90 A, 90 X)
- Optimised viewing area
- Lightweight, balanced and comfortable
- Durable, resistant and reliable
- Protects chin, ears and throat
- Interchangeable filter lenses
- Modern, narrow design
Welding Helmets - Kemppi Beta 60 and 90 welding helmets:
Like the other models, the Beta 60 and 90 come with a spring mounted flip-front lens. Lift the filter lens and keep working. The 100% clear safety lens underneath is safety assured for grinding.
Welding Helmets - Kemppi Beta Auto Darkening welding helmets (90 A & 90 X):
- The Beta 90 A comes with fixed shade and sensitivity (shades 3/10.5 and 3/11 respectively).
- The Beta 90 X comes with shade and sensitivity adjustments. It easily adjusts for MMA, MIG or TIG arcs (shades 4/9-13). This model is the perfect choice for the most demanding welding applications.
For further information about the Welding Accessories | Helmets - Beta visit Kemppi Welding Machines at http://www.kemppi.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kemppi Welding Machines team will respond to your enquiry directly.
The Joy Of Welding