Capital Safety, the global leader in fall protection has announced the launch of two new DBI-SALA® access products to their FlexiGuard™ Engineered Systems range. The SafRig™ and Engineered Modular Unit (EMU) provide an overhead anchorage point anywhere that fall protection is needed with 360° mobility.
- Fixed height system available with either an outrigger base or a counterweight base for added versatility
- Forklift pockets are strategically located on the base to ensure ease of mobility and placement from job site to job site
- The outrigger base is designed to easily drive over and does not require the weight of the vehicle as the anchoring force, allowing the system to be positioned virtually anywhere around the vehicle
- The small frame allows trucks to be parked side by side during use
- Fitted with a single anchor point and self retracting lifeline.
- Designed for easy adjustment
- Maximises flexibility without sacrificing safety
- Lightweight system allows for easy mobility around the jobsite with a forklift
- Three adjustable height models and one fixed height version plus three mounting options, ensures there is a configuration to fit any need
- Supplied with the Glide 360 Horizontal Rail fitted with a mobile trolley and self retracting lifeline
"FlexiGuard engineered systems have been developed to keep workers as safe as possible when working on heavy duty transportation equipment, loaders, trucks, aircraft, oversized equipment and much more," said Greg Peterson, Engineered Systems Manager for Capital Safety Australia & New Zealand.
"These new systems provide portable solutions for indoor and outdoor maintenance where mobility and worker safety are key."
For complete peace of mind DBI-SALA's FlexiGuard Access Systems offer a complete turnkey solution from start to finish that meet the requirements of your specific application. Each system is delivered with detailed operation manuals and instructions for use tailored specifically to each piece of equipment, site and use.
Capital Safety, a fall protection company and the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of heigh safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 20 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA® and PROTECTA® brands.