The system has also solved access and safety problems in the entertainment and arena industry. This quality safety solution can support heavy fall arrest and controlled rate descent devices, and ensures free and unhindered movement for the worker when carrying out work at height.
Uni-8® Overhead resolves functionality issues that would be experienced by using a standard horizontal lifeline for such applications and mitigates the difficulties associated with solving fall protection problems in conditions that can often be challenging.
Features and benefits of Fall Protection System | Uni-8 Overhead
- Free running attachment carriage ensures complete freedom of travel and therefore movement for the user
- Sealed bearings in the carriage wheels reduce the need for maintenance
- High tensioned stainless steel cable supports heavy fall arrest devices when required and reduces cable deflections
- In line energy absorbers reduce load transfer to the structure in the event of a fall
- Available as a single or multi-span system
- Strong intermediate cable supports allow the system to span greater distances for long bay work areas and permit free passage of the attachment carriage
- Electro-polished components provide longterm corrosion resistance**
- Uniline for Windows calculates system performance to ensure all system designs meet customer needs and are safe
- Supports multiple workers up to 140kg (310 lbs)
- Tested to EN795 class C and CE Marked and meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.2, OSHA 1915.159 & 1926.502M, ANSI Z359.1 2007
- Uniline Systems Integrators can provide design and installation of supporting steel structure
**some aggressive environments can cause corrosion and discolouration of stainless steel
For more information on Fall Protection System | Uni-8 Overhead, please click here.