The SE400 series fan-supplied respirator does all the hard work of breathing for you by using a fan to draw contaminated air through the filters. This means that all the extra work of breathing is done by the respirator and there is no extra workload placed on your lungs.
In non-powered devices, this extra work can lead to fatigue, exhaustion, raised pulse, higher blood pressure, increased body temperature, and discomfort. The respirator is microprocessor controlled and supplies positive-pressure breathing air even at very hard work.
Fan-Supplied Positive-Pressure Demand Respirator | SE400 Features:
- The SE400 Fan-Supplied Positive-Pressure Demand Respirator features in-mask communication, a comprehensive warning system and a usage log which can be downloaded to a personal computer for further analysis.
- The SE400 is not a continuous-flow respirator. Regulated by a demand valve, air passes through the filters only as you need it. That's why the SE400 uses 50% less filters on average, compared with other fan-driven respirators.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by S.E.A.
- Visual and audible alarms
- Clear voice communication
- Half and full face pieces in various materials and sizes
- Single-button operation
- Wear as a backpack, on a waist harness, or regular belt
- Wide range of accessories
For more information or a quote on the Fan-Supplied Positive-Pressure Demand Respirator | SE400 please call or email for a direct reply.