Farm Machinery - Cultivator
whilst increasing the head start your young plants have by creating a weeded bed that is loose & aerated.
Hydraulic Drive Cultivators
Hydraulically driven, these inter row rotary hoes can be fabricated to suit any row spacing. Traditionally mounted on a tractors' mid linkage, they can easily be adapted to work at the rear of a tractor with the addition of a rear linkage toolbar frame. Made from hot dip galvanized steel & removable stainless steel covers.
fitted to a rear frame, the following accessories may be added;
- Hydraulic side shift (150mm)
- Furrow hilling / cleaning discs
- Pair of blades to trim sides of beds including clamps and stems
- Pair of adjustable tool bars
- Hug boards layered with UHMW