The SSEA fatigue management checklist:
If you experience any of the following; PULL OVER AND REST:
- You keep yawning.
- You have poor concentration.
- You have difficulty keeping your head up or eyes open.
- You start 'nodding'.
- Your eyes feel sore or heavy.
- Your vision starts to blur or dim.
- You start 'seeing things'.
- You find you're daydreaming, thinking of everything else but your driving.
- You become impatient and make rash, dangerous decisions.
- You feel hungry or thirsty.
- Your hands feel sweaty.
- Your reactions seem slow.
- You feel stiff or cramped.
- Your driving speed creeps up or down.
- You start making poor gear changes.
- You wander over the centreline or into another lane or onto the road edge.
- You hear a droning or humming in your ears.
- You don't notice a vehicle until it suddenly overtakes you.
- You can't remember the past few kilometres.
Please note that we are aligned with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).