These load cells offer very low deflection, high natural frequencies, and a one billion cycle fatigue rating.
- Precision Load Sensing
- Internally Sealed Strain Gauges
- Easy Installation
- Direct Force Measurement
- High Natural Frequency
- Long fatigue life and stability is due to low strain levels the shear gauges are subjected to
- Linearity and symmetry of output signal in tension and compression are obtained by equal straining of all shear gauges in the bridge circuit of the load cell
- Barometric or hydrostatic pressures, or vacuum environment do not produce result errors in the output signals
- Overload allowance in Fatigue Rated Load Cells can be made at the expense of fatigue life. However, when the required service life of a load cell is less than one billion cycles, advantage may be taken of the reduced fatigue life and the cell may be rated at higher peak loads, with set overload factors.
- Peak load ratings corresponding to one billion cycles should not be exceeded if long fatigue life is an important consideration for the load cell.