All paths are monitored and if one path fails then that failure, along with any alarms, is reported via another path.
The FE3000 has been purpose designed to maximise reliability of communications, regardless of the communication path it chooses.
When you use the FE3000 your mobile phone becomes a remote keypad. Use SMS for remote diagnostics, programming and turning on and off up to 8 outputs.
Configure the FE3000 to page up to 32 mobile phones with panel alarms converted to SMS text messages.
Your mobile phone has just become more than a means of communications, it is now a tool you can use to control and interrogate your alarm system.
The FE3000 truly adds another dimension to any alarm panel it is connected to.
* Available from participating Multipath-IP capable Monitoring Centres
GPRS functionality can be added to any existing FE3000. Contact your nearest Multipath-IP capable Monitoring Centre for details.
Product at a glance
- Easy to install
- True standalone operation
- High security multipath reporting and communications (GPRS*/IP*/GSM/PSTN)
- Enhanced GSM reliability
- Comprehensive SMS features
- Comprehensive control and reporting options via SMS messaging
- Firmware upgrades can be implemented remotely or flash upgraded via on-site PC/laptop
- In built clock / calendar allows optional test reports and monthly battery testing
- Continuous PSTN voltage and current monitoring
- 32 User passwords / SMS numbers
- Earthed plug pack for increased surge protection
- Plug on 10 BaseT interface card
- GSM and PSTN paths are data capable
- High level serial interface to Concept 3000/4000 panel provides wide ranging advanced features