Boss SpineSeal is the expansion joints for constructions which finds their application ad both expansion and control joint seals. There are multiple fenders offered by Boss polymers that includes docking rubbers, d-shaped fenders and P-shaped fenders.
- Fenders are used in galore of applications which includes marine dock, transportation, airline support solutions and wide-ranging industrial niches.
- Boss SpineSeal can be used for sealing fissures in horizontal, vertical and overhead structures.
- Fenders are available in both standard and custom modes in multiple materials to suit the requirements of end-users.
- They are available in composites of up to 3 different ingredient to achieve varying levels of toughness and colours.
- Their fenders embrace co-extruded mode that lets it to reap the advantages of multiple composites in a single extruded profile.
- Some of the unique benefits associated with Boss SpineSeal are swifter installation times, top-notch performance levels and protection from dampness and harsh environment.
- This expansion joint can be fixed flawlessly in a range of weather conditions.
- User can also do away with scruffy glues and chemicals.
- A single person can fix boss SpineSeal with the help of a rubber mallet.
- Boss SpineSeal can be mounted either horizontally or vertically in wall panels, floor and overhead structures.
- They offer top-notch levels of finish that is colour coded.
- Profile size of rubber fenders vary from 1 millimetres and measures up to 26 kg/m.
- Rubber fenders are available in custom co-extruded mode.
- They are known for their fire resilient, anti-static and anti-fungal properties.