It is convenient for performing sound or vibration FFT analysis as well as octave analysis in the field. The dual channel configuration allows transfer function measurement and other advanced measurement-quality electret condenser microphone.
CompactFlash memory cards are used to store data and measurement results. Data can then be easily transferred to a computer for display as a graph of further processing by spreadsheet applications. An optional Waveform Recording Card (SA-78WR) allows long-term time waveform recording.
- Direct connection of microphone or accelerometer possible. (using CCLD type microphone preamplifier NH-22).
- 2-channel input allows easy transfer function measurement in the field.
- Support for FFT processing and octave analysis (synthesised).
- Upper frequency limit of 80 kHz enables ultrasound analysis.
- Measurement results and waveform data can be stored on memory card. (For waveform recording, the optional Waveform Recording Card SA-78WR is required)
- Waveform analysis can be carried out using Waveform Analysis Software CAT-78WR.
- USB port allows easy connection to PC (only using supplied Data monitoring Software).
- Hard copy of measurement results can be produced on site (with optional printer).
- Connection of data recorder with AC output supported.
- Light weight and compact dimensions combined with intuitive operation allow easy use anywhere.
- Operates up to 15 hours on a set of four IEC R14 (size C) batteries (backlight and CCLD functions off).
Click here to view product brochure