The hand-crank Fiber Connector Polishing Machine version (FP180) does not require power or battery and therefore is ideal for oil and gas environments where spark is prohibited. The machine can also be a perfect solution in a lab.
The Fiber Connector Polishing Machine can be transformed into an electrical polishing machine with a powered screwdriver (not included). The driver provides fun and more consistent speed.
Adjustable force ensures consistent finish for a wide variety of connector types and the number of connectors in the fixture.
Two Versions are available
The manual FP180 allows you to take the polishing machine anywhere without a power source; no more frustrating moment when the power adapter is missing!
The electric FP180e can use a car battery as a power source for field usage.
Princetel FP180 / FP180e Fiber Polisher features
- Hand crank for power/battery-free operation
- Powered screwdriver for speed consistancy (not included)
- Polish up to two connectors or ferrules simultaneously
- Quick release for convenient removal of polish fixture
- Adjustable force for consistent surface finish and different ferrule sizes
- Low centre of gravity for high stability
- Small footprint for multiple-machine operation
- Quick-change mechanism allows speedy removal of polishing fixture
- Universal fixture fits all connectors with the same ferrule diameter
- Built-in reference plate for precise setting of ferrule protrusion
- Turntable speed 160 rpm
- Planetary/spin speed ratio 1:50
- Eccentric distance 5 mm
- Force adjustment range 0-10
- Newton Fixture capacity 2 connectors or ferrules
- Operating temperature -20 to 65 C
- Storage temperature -40 to 85 C
- Wall power requirement 90-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 6 W
- DC Power Supply / Car Battery Supply 12 VDC, 500 mA
- Housing material ABS/Stainless Steel
- Weight (polisher) 2.4-2.5 kg Weight (PDH w/polishing disk) 0.1 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 129.6x80x181.7 mm
For more information or a quote on either version the Princetel FP180 Series Fiber Connector Polishing Machines; please call or use the email form for a direct reply.