Factory integrated features of MASTERLINE enable high fiber count links to be constructed on site without the need for timely and expensive splicing.
MASTERLINE cabling systems are designed for indoor and outdoor applications, for fixed and mobile cablings.
Depending on the application and specification MASTERLINE systems can be combined with different cable types, with or without pulling tube or even with complete connection boxes.
All MASTERLINE cabling systems are equipped with a divider, which has been designed by HUBER+SUHNER for this specific application.
- Ready to use system
- Easy and time-saving installation, no need for splicing or connector assembly
- Up to 48 fibers (Singlemode, Multimode or HCS)
- Cable on special environment-friendly reel for efficient installation
- Direct installation with crush resistant pulling tube
- 100% factory measured with test results for each system
A MASTERLINE cabling system for every type of application
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Fixed or mobile applications
- For Telecom, LAN Datacom, Industry, Broadcast etc.