Fiber Optic Modems | Single Channel FOMs
The standard U.S. Army FOM MD-1272/G, Eurocom D/1 Interface B, E3 and DS3. These modems transmit up to 16 km without a repeater.
The single channel FOM’s are designed to mount on the Signal Entry Panel (SEP) of the tactical communication shelters or they can be installed in a rack mount panel. FOM’s are available with various tactical fiber optic connectors, including TFOCA, TFOCA-II and Expanded Beam.
- Up to 16 kilometre repeaterless communication
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) light source
- Designed for tactical environment
- 3.75 Watts maximum power consumption
- Typical Optical Output Power:
- Minimum (at +52 C) = -21.7 dBm
- Maximum (at -35 C) = 7.5 dBm
- Received Optical Power:
- Minimum = -44.5 dBm
- Maximum = -7.5 dBm
- Weight: 2.2 lbs or 1.0 kgs
- Dimensions (in) 4.0 x 4.0 x 3.75 or 10.16 x 10.16 x 9.53 (cm)