Fiber Optic Multiplexer | 903
A modular Eurocard design and a wide range of supported video and data formats ensure the flexibility needed for easy system configuration. Individual data channels can be mixed and matched with a variety of plug-in interface modules.
Advanced optical multiplexing (CWDM, DWDM) enables system expansion to 32 video and 256 data channels as well as additional high data rate signals such as HDTV (HD-SDI), ECL for advanced sonars and Fast Ethernet.
Integrated diagnostics and software provide real time display and logging of all critical parameters.
- Compact, modular, 3U sub-rack
- Highest quality digitized video
- Wide range of supported video and data formats
- Robust protection on I/O lines
- Single mode and multimode fibre options
- Automatic fibre switching option
- Extensive diagnostics monitors power system, video, data, temperature and fibre optic link
- Easily reconfigured at card level and individual channel level
- Diagnostics verifies health of umbilical and tether cables
- Continually updated with the newest data formats, including HD-SDI, IEEE-1394, and Gigabit Ethernet, to provide an extended upgrade path (custom interfaces available)
- Successful installation assured by factory acceptance tests at temperature extremes and 20 years of experience providing technical support for fibre optic systems