The hand-crank version does not require power or battery and therefore is ideal for oil and gas environments where spark is prohibited. The machine can also be a perfect solution in a lab.
With the manual FP180 there won't be the frustrating moment when the power adapter is missing.
With the electric FP180e a car battery can be used as a power source for field usage.
The machine can be transformed into an electrical polishing machine with a powered screwdriver (not included). The driver provides fun and more consistent speed.
Adjustable force ensures consistent finish for a wide variety of connector types and the number of connectors in the fixture.
- Hand crank for power/battery-free operation
- Powered screwdriver for speed consistancy (not included)
- Polish up to two connectors or ferrules simultaneously
- Quick release for convenient removal of polish fixture
- Adjustable force for consistent surface finish and different ferrule sizes
- Low centre of gravity for high stability
- Small footprint for multiple-machine operation
- Quick-change mechanism allows speedy removal of polishing fixture
- Universal fixture fits all connectors with the same ferrule diameter
- Built-in reference plate for precise setting of ferrule protrusion