FiberRunner® 4x4 Fibre Cable Routing System
The FiberRunner® 4x4 Routing System is comprised of channel, couplers, fittings and brackets designed to segregate, route and protect fiber optic and high performance copper cabling runs to and between equipment racks within a data center, telecommunications room or service provider facility.
- Robust 4x4 system ideal for use with smaller cable counts
- Multiple spillout options provide versatility to mate to various equipment and rack configurations
- QuikLock™ couplers and brackets reduce system installation time dramatically
- Channel, covers, fittings and other non-metallic system components made from V-0 flame class rated material
- Compatible with all sizes of PANDUIT® FiberRunner® and PANDUIT® Fiber-Duct™ routing systems, cable management products and racks
- Compliant with the applicable tests in Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network
- Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black).
More information >>