It is the first of its kind in the Australian packaging industry able to mark foils and flexible packaging without piercing substrate.
The new Laser Marking Systems | Fibre Laser | e-SolarMark - Solaris is particularly suited for use on flow wrappers and vertical form fill seal machines often used in the confectionary, snack food and packaged fresh produce sectors.
Requiring no consumables or maintenance, the fibre laser is both stationary and "on the fly" enabled and is perfect for marking products at demanding speeds. A key feature of this laser technology is that it will not pierce flexible packaging films and does not generally require a special marking field.
Compact and modular in design and featuring an intuitive, touch-screen interface, the Laser Marking Systems | Fibre Laser | e-SolarMark - Solaris is very easy to install and use.
The e-SolarMark provides excellent product traceability by delivering high quality, permanent and flexible marking of alphanumeric text, dates, serial numbers, barcodes, 2D codes and graphics.
- Highly versatile, capable of marking paper, cardboard, foils, coated metals, plastics, wood, glass
- High performance marking on either moving or stationary products.
- Perfect for marking products at demanding line speeds.
- Large storage capacity, up to 3,000 (10KB average size) messages can be held in the memory.
- Internal software on real time operating system.
- Easy connection to any network.
- The e-SolarMark has an intuitive operating system which operates without a dedicated P.C.
- Online data exchange via network(LAN Ethernet) and serial (RS232)
- Flexible 90º bending modules allows for marking in any orientation.
- Compact design-fits easily into restricted production spaces.
- User friendly and simple to operate.
- A wide variety of options means the e-SolarMark can be customised to suit any application.
- Three levels of password protection provide exceptional security.
- Total package weighs 23kg (8kg control unit and 15kg marking head) making it easy to install & shift
Robustness and Low Cost of Ownership
- Nil consumable costs (no inks or solvents as typically required by other technologies)
- Low operation cost
- No maintenance
- Shock and temperature tested
- The e-SolarMark YAG laser is available for special applications including high contrast permanent codes
- and images on difficult to mark materials such as metals and plastics.
- The perfect steered-beam CO2 laser coder for high quality, real-time coding.