- Garden and wet area lighting
- Jacketed fibres are integrally sheathed to provide mechanical protection.
- The cables are integrally sheathed with PVC or Polyethelene.
- They are suitable for direct embedment in mortar, soil or sand beds, as long as care is taken to avoid crushing, cutting or kinking of cables.
- Cables are rated for continuous immersion in water (cable ends must be sealed from water ingress).
- Cables can be pulled through conduits and the like.
- They must not be installed continually under stress.
- The minimum bending radius must be maintained, which is equal to 50 times the diameter of the individual fibres to avoid losing light.
- The physical size of the cable may also restrict the bend radius.
Clich here for product brochure