RIS fibreglass walkways, platforms and handrail systems are innovative new products that provide an excellent alternative to conventional metal and aluminium flooring systems and have been growing in aceptance as the material of choice due to their inherent qualities and benefits such as:
• Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance - fibreglass is resistant to most common chemicals (acids, salts, alkalies) and is ideal for corrosive environments (mining, petrochemicals, water treatment, marine, food processing).
• Lightweight and ease of installation - fibreglass has two thirds the weight of aluminium and one quarter that of steel and together with its high strength to weight ratio makes it very manageable and easy to install.
• Excellent safety features such as non-slip surface and high visibility.
• Electrical and thermal non-conductivity and non-sparking.
• Cost effective solution - ease of use, low installation costs, long service life with minimal or no maitenance.
• Transparent to radiofrequency transmission.
• Fire resistant.
Roofsafe Industrial Safety | Height Safety and Access Solutions
RIS is Australia’s largest Height Safety provider, with a National branch infrastructure to meet its client’s needs anywhere within Australia or overseas. With the market place becoming increasingly aware of the need for employee protection when working at heights, RIS is ideally positioned to provide local and overseas industries with practical solutions for any height safety, confined space or rope access application.
The company has over 20 years experience within the Height Safety and Fall Protection Industry and we pride ourselves as having the best people in the business for advice, service and workmanship.
RIS employs in excess of 70 people and with branches in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin and Mackay. With a wide national and international distribution network, we pride ourselves on the most practical, cost effective and compliant fall protection, confined space or rope access systems in Australia and overseas.
As such RIS is truly able to provide the Complete Height Safety Solution – a fully integrated approach to the management of height safety and the protection of people when working at any height.