Fischer Connectors represented by Soanar - Power, Interconnect & Display in Australia and New Zealand, introduces a new range of push-pull FibreOptic interconnecting solutions specially designed for premium optical performance in extreme environments.
A world-leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-performance connectors, Fischer closely monitors fibre optic trends and adapts its connectors to user needs. The brand-new Fischer FibreOptic interconnecting technology offers the essential quality and stability needed for an optical link combined with extreme robustness, easy mating and easy cleaning.
The new Fischer FibreOptic connectors are built to perform well in harsh and extreme environments. Offering a high ingress protection of IP68 (2m/24 hours) when mated and IP67 in unmated conditions, the new connectors from Fischer deliver optical performance, which is insensitive to mechanical strain on the connector. The spring optical contacts filter out any stress applied to the connector housings while keeping the typical advantages of push-pull solutions including speed, safety and easy locking.
The Fischer FibreOptic connector can be used in a wide range of fields requiring faultless quality in outdoor or demanding applications such as transport and mobility, telecom, energy, defence and security, broadcast, construction and infrastructure and medical devices.
Key features of Fischer FibreOptic connectors:
- Two (FO2) or four (FO4) optical channels
- Fibre solution is extremely quick and easy to clean thanks to a removable mono-block mate adapter
- IP68 2m/24 hours mated, and IP67 (1m/30 min) unmated ingress protection
- Extreme environment FibreOptic solution (Norm IEC 61753-1 Cat. E)
- Multi-channel (2 and 4), SM and MM optical fibres, UPC and APC polishing
- Push-pull mating plugs and receptacles
- Optional gas tight panel receptacles (IP68 or <10-6 mbar l/s)
- Removable mono-block mate adapter