VIS 300 Video Connector Inspection
- Unique external focus mechanism eliminates need for “focus wheel”
- ¾ micron scratch resolution
- Thin (less than 1” dia.) ergonomic probe design
- Quick change adapter tips for all connector styles
- 3.5 inch LCD Display
- FOV 630µm X 440µm
- Advanced LiIon Battery & smart technology AC charger system
- Rugged and compact size
- Optional USB 2.0 VCM 410 Video Capture Module for digital archiving of the image
The VIS 300 includes a bright 3.5 inch LCD display and precision optics to provide an unmatched FOV (field of view) of 630µm by 440µm.
Extended use Lithium Ion batteries provide 8-10 hours of continuous use. When charging is necessary the included “smart AC charger” charges the battery in 3 hours and allows the unit to continue to operate.
The VIS 300 comes with two user selected adapter tips. Optional tips for most commonly used connectors are available. The VIS 300 monitor is supplied in a padded nylon case. Both the probe and monitor are transported in a hard carry case that also includes the charger, extra tips and cleaning aids.
For digital archiving of the connector polish, ODM offers the VCM 410 Video Capture Module. This accessory allows quick storage of the image to any Windows based computer.