The DXCOM is a field controller designed to be installed as an Air Handling Unit (AHU) Controller. It is termed as a 'small point' controller, with a maximum of 8 analogue inputs and outputs, and 8 digital inputs and outputs.
- 8 universal digital / analogue input ( 0-10 volt )
- 8 digital outputs with 4 programmable as analogue outputs ( 0 - 10 volt )
- 32 analogue variables
- 32 digital variables.
- 16 P,PI Functions
- 16 on/off switch control function. ( discrete loops )
- 32 time clocks with public holiday schedule 24 logic functions [PLC]
- 16 delay functions
- 16 alarms with paging facility.
- 8 arithmetic functions.
- The card is designed to fit Augat 3TK Series Snap Track.
- The DXCOM is bundled with a Relay Expansion Card.
- The DXCOM is 170 mm long by 82.5 mm wide and 29 mm high.
- The Relay expansion card is 110 mm long by 82.5 mm wide and 20 mm high without connectors.
- The DXCOM is powered by a standard AC 24 Volt grounded supply.
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required.
- Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about Field Control Solutions -DXCOM Please click here