- Maximum of 40 inputs as follows:
- 8 universal (analogue or digital) inputs.
- Configured as analogue inputs:
- Full scale range 0 - 10 volts
- Resolution 8 bit (40mV per step)
- Configured as digital inputs:
- Dry switch closure to ground. Sinks about 2mA when switch closed.
Maximum of 40 outputs as follows:
- 4 digital outputs and 4 universal analogue or digital outputs.
- Individual LEDs on each output. LED intensity indicates output level.
- Digital outputs switch between 0 and 12 volts.
- Current source capability is up to 100mA per output, limited by power supply capacity.
- Current sink current is up to 300mA per output.
- Positive DC voltage only.
- An optional relay output board can be used with the processor.
- Analogue outputs are pulse width modulated 0 to 10 volts. Current source and sink specifications as per digital outputs.
Other hardware features
- On-board battery backed real time clock keeps track of current date and time.
- Clock accuracy is better than ± 1 minute per month.
- Battery backed memory saves system setups and logged data.
- High quality detachable input/output terminals for ease of connection.
- Onboard firmware
- The MC311 minicom contains a rich set of algorithms which can be used to implement complex control systems without the need for writing any programs. This allows the MC311 to keep a plant running even if the network it is connected to fails.
- Communication to the MC311 is either via a standard RS232 link at 9600 baud or via Sphere Systems 41 kb RS485 network.
- The MC311 implements time clocks for the time control of outputs.
- The MC311 has extensive data logging capabilities and all analogue input and output channels can be logged at user selectable data rates. Digital inputs and outputs can also be logged.
- The MC311 implements after-hours fallback, economy plant on/off cycling, load shedding and lead/lag algorithms.
- 8 level priority system for both analogue and digital outputs.
- The MC311 implements a comprehensive alarm system.
- Dimensions: 62mm wide x 208mm long
- Board mounting: Snap track - no screws required.
- Environmental: 5 - 50C, 10% - 90% non-condensing
- Nominal 15V DC @ 250mA, unregulated via screw terminals or Plug In connectors.
- Data - 20 way Flat ribbon. 3 metres maximum.
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required. Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about Field Control Solutions-MC311 Minicom Please click here