- BANG P (13-19-0-0) was applied diluted 10:1 by liquid injection at sowing. The first year at 8L/ha, the second
- Module weights were collected at harvest from each plot, aggregated and compared.
- In the first year, module weights increased 8% in the second year, module weights increased 10%
- An 8% production increase represents 0.8 bales cotton per ha valued at $400/ha. The BANG P cost is $24/ha
- A 10% production increase represents 1 bale of cotton per ha valued at $500/ha. The BANG P cost is $45/ha