When you call for field service, help us serve you better and faster by having the following basic information available about you and your machine:
- Machine make, model and serial number.
- If known, the name of the part or component that needs service.
- An accurate description of the problem. Be specific. If you have an oil leak, tell us what part of the machine (or area) the oil is coming from and what colour the oil is. If you can give us a good description of the problem we can be better prepared to solve it once we arrive on-site.
- Clear and specific directions to the location of the machine.
- For more information regarding Cavill's Field Service or to schedule work contact your local branch or call Cavill's Service Department in Adelaide direct on (08) 8343 1400.
Cavill's highly trained field service technicians play a vital role in Cavill's ability to respond and support your Caterpillar equipment out in the field. Each of Cavill's field service technicians has access to Caterpillar’s entire technological library (called Service Information System – SIS) and this together with Cavill's extensive Parts Inventory Support means we are able to respond to your request for service and support whenever and wherever you need us.
Each of Cavill's branch locations offers emergency out of hours support to make sure that expensive equipment downtime is kept to a minimum.
Cavill's technicians are available for on-site emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In an emergency, just call the main telephone number of your closest branch and you will be directed to your local technician on standby who will be able to discuss, advise and agree with you the best course of action we will take to address your emergency.