Trailed Sprayers for Broadacre and Field Spraying Applications
The COMMANDER TerraForce is part of HARDI Australia's broadacre trailed spraying equipment
HARDI Australia continue to set the trend as a class leading sprayer manufacturer amid growing competition with the recent introduction of their new flagship COMMANDER 10000L with new TerraForce booms to 42 metres.
Features of the COMMANDER TerraForce Trailed Sprayers
- Truss boom design
- On-the-go boom stability control
- Yaw movement control and energy absorption
- Boom wing shock absorption
- Fast acting height control
- Faster wing tilt
- Soft open/close, rapid transfer folding
- Reduced turbulent air flow over nozzles
- Easier to flush and clean, high capacity low residue fluid system
Why the TerraForce?
The TerraForce is an exceptionally strong and low-maintenance boom with on-the-go adjustment of boom stability to suit the operating conditions.
The COMMANDER 6000, 8000 and 10000 trailers provide the capacity to spray longer and the TerraForce 36, 38, 40, and 42 metre booms make a perfect combination to spray more hectares easier, faster and more efficiently.