Bud-Pak / Accuweigh manufacture three types of packers to suit product characteristics and production requirements:
- Model NGT- uses gravity to fill the bag from a high-drop system.
- Model "Flo-Pak"- uses high volume, low pressure air to transfer the weighing into the bag.
- Model NAP- uses a horizontal auger to transfer the weighing into the bag.
Specifications of Filling Equipment | Net Weight | Valve Bags
- Weight range: Typical 10-50kg
- Production rate: 3-6 bags per minute per spout, depending on model and product characteristics. Multi-spout installations possible.
- Accuracy: Weighing accuracy determined by net weigher.
- Bag Sizes: 9cm and 14cm valve width useable on most models.
- NAP series suitable for 14cm only.
All fillers can be fitted with Automatic Valve Bags Placer - VP Series from Bud-Pak / Accuweigh's.