- Filling Capacity Options: (20-100cc ) (50-250cc ) (100-500cc ) (200-1000cc )
- Liquid Contact Parts: Material Option Stainless Steel 304/ Stainless Steel 316
- Filling Nozzles: 8 nozzles
- Supply Voltage: 220/380V, 50-60Hz, 3 Phase
- Power Consumption: 1.5 KW
- Air Pressure: 4-6 KG
- Dimensions: (L)3000mm x (W)950mm x (H)1770mm
- Net Weight: 850KGS
- Controlled by high technology Panasonic servo system.
- Controllable filling speed.
- Integrated digital control with Panasonic PLC and Hi-tech Touch Screen controls for ease of operation.
- Ergonomically designed for easy access to changeovers and cleaning.
- Professional manufacturing techniques using ISO-9001 system.
- Sturdy conveyer system driven by high quality motor. Adjustable conveyor guide rails to accommodate different products.
- Made from GMP standard Stainless Steel.
- Anti-dripping design for pristinely clean conveyer and finished product surfaces.
- Bottle stabilizing mechanism for the best bottle in place prior to filling.
- No bottle-no fill system.
- Bottle jammed detection.
- Warning light and buzz alarm to inform operator production fault.
- Protected by safety shield to meet strict safety restriction.
- Memory slots to store filling parameters for future operation.
- Easy to install, simple to operate and requires minimum maintenance for maximum performance and long machinery life
- Quality engineered machine structure and finish comparable to European machines.
- While changing volume set, all pistons can be controlled by the servo system. Gentle touch on the touch screen can easily change the volume setting; there's no need to adjust the piston one by one mechanically.
Digital control system to enable multiple filling processes on the same bottles for double, triple and more filling volume. Servo driven, position adjustable nozzle.
- Nozzle height can be easily adjusted by touch screen for stable height above bottle mouth or diving to the bottle bottom and then moving up synchronizing with liquid level (beneath or above) to eliminate bubble of foamy product.
- Adjustable speed while filling process, for example filling slowly at the beginning, then accelerate to fast speed and at the end slow down once again. This filling sequence is the best insurance for foamy product and also to avoid liquid dripping out of the bottle.