Was that a buy or a sell order? Did he say sixteen or sixty? How can I settle this argument with my customer?
How can I tell what my dealers are talking about all day? How can I calibrate my dealers? How - as a financial advisor can I minimise misunderstandings with my clients?
If ideas like these pass your mind every day, then it may be time to consider the benefits of an Electrodata voice recording solution:
- Review transactions in detail - Every transaction is a lesson to learn from. Electrodata recorders allow all relevant telephone and loudspeaker calls to be assembled into a scenario that replays in real-time all calls as they originally occurred.
- Know exactly who is speaking - Electrodata recorders capture CLID (Caller Line Identification) on most calls, as well as dialled number and any pressed buttons. In this way the identity of the talking parties, as well as the progress of the call, can be made available.
- Create a Scenario for Analysis and/or Training - All relevant calls relating to an event can be recreated and replayed in real-time. This total scenario can be written to a CD or DVD that is replayable on any PC, for teaching or training purposes and yet is protected in the event of it falling into the wrong hands.
- 100% Reliable Recording - Electrodata's background in public safety recording over 40 years means our recorders are built with 100% duty factor, thanks to on-board digital signal processing. Since the central processor is not stressed, all channels continue recording under absolute worst case conditions.
- Quickly find Relevant Calls - A wide choice of replay clients will quickly deliver the exact calls requested. Calls can be searched by time, date, CLI, dialled number, ANI, duration, comment or any other field that is available at the time of recording.
- Easily Connect Together Multiple Recording Sites - Recording sites can be established anywhere on the LAN/WAN or VPN and these can deliver calls to any other sites for archiving purposes. Centralised management of every recording or archiving node is standard.
Call us and allow us to share with you the benefits that can be gained by employing voice recording.