A user defined chart of accounts forms the basis of all accounting transactions.
The FCM provides integrated Invoice and Purchase order transaction processing through the Debtor and Creditor Journal function.
Recurring transaction recording is available through the automated standing journal facility.
Full system security is provided via additional password protection and the ledger posting function to prevent data modification.
- Integrated financial management through Debtor,
- Creditor, General and Standing Journals
- Automatic transaction processing on due date
- Bank deposit slip generation
- Remittance advice printing, Cheque printing and/or
- electronic banking facility
- Customer discount and Settlement discount facility
- Trading Statement, Profit/Loss and Balance Sheet with
- actual vs budget reporting
- Bank reconciliation and Account history reporting
- Trial Balance reporting
- Full Audit trail recording
- Tax reporting function