Fingertec TA100 series offers a 'touch-and-go' concept with its powerful one-to-many identification technique which can verify a user with only a touch of a fingerprint on the sensor.
Neither keying in of employee identification number is required in advance nor is time clocking card needed to record time using the Fingertec TA100 series. All that necessary is for user to verify their enrolled fingerprint at the reader for record.
The verification done in less than 2 seconds makes the Fingertec TA100 series an effective time and attendance system for any office and factory environments.
The simplicity of the Fingertec TA100 series extends to its management system where the data recorded at the Fingertec TA100 series readers can be downloaded into Windows based Time Control Management System TCMS V2 software, for viewing, handling, and production of useful reports.
The employer can easily manage all the data from all the Fingertec TA100 series readers via a PC and employee's performance can be measured accordingly.
The accuracy of the data makes the Fingertec TA100 series escapes false claims and 'buddy- punching' occurrences, while simultaneously facilitates punctuality and productivity.
The Fingertec TA100 Fingerprint Series Time & Attendance System simplifies your time clocking system while giving you the efficiency you need to manage your human resources!
Features & Benefits of Fingerprint Time & Attendance System - Fingertec TA100 series
- One-to-Many (1:N) identification and One-to-One (1:1) verification
- Allow a maximum of 10 fingerprints enrollment per user
- Allow rotation of fingerprint placement
- Possess storage capacity of 100,000 (TA102); up to 120,000 (TA103) transactions
- Offer easy enrollment and fast clocking system
- RS232 / RS485 / Ethernet communication interface
- Easy-to-use management software
- Complete with built-in siren feature