The heavy duty robust ED 200 can automate doors up to 250kg and is crammed with safety, security and interfacing features, making it ideal for high-traffic solutions e.g. hospitals.
The ED 200 is fire-rated and is therefore the operator of choice for emergency exits or fire doors. During a fire, these doors must continue to open for people to exit and close shut to prevent the spreading of fire or smoke.
Upon actuation of a fire alarm, or when the power is cut, the ED 200 will revert from an automatic door to manual operation with a hydraulically dampened spring close action.
- Door width leaf, max 1600mm
- Door leaf weight, max 250kg
- Opening angle on std doors, max 115 deg
- Lintel depth (std arm) -40mm to 500mm
- Lintel depth pull side -20mm to 280mm
- Adjustable closing force EN 4 – 6
- Adjustable opening time >1.5sec
- Adjustable closing time >3sec
- Adjustable hold open time 0sec – 30sec
To Know about Fire Doors Please click here