CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, allows any type of audit, inspection, risk assessment, survey or checklist to be performed and reported on electronically with a mobile device, internet site or standalone PC/Laptop.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control and enabling organisations to identify and eliminate risks before losses occur.
Once automated data processing and reporting taken place SMS, PDF & Email reports can be reviewed.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, saves organizations time & money whilst improving efficiency.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, is a vital tool in performing the following fire safety inspections
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance and Inspection
- Smoke Detector Inspection and Maintenance
- Smoke Detector Recordkeeping Requirements
- Fire Safety Equipment Inspection
- Maintenance of Fire Safety Equipment
- Facility Fire Safety Audits
- Signage and Poster Inspections
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Fire Exit Door Maintenance
Features of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, significant to fire safety auditing:
- Alerts for the next inspection date
- If a non-compliance is recorded, inspector is prompted with action necessary to comply
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of non-compliances
- Zero paperwork required from data collection through to report distribution
- Data and reports can be distributed from the PDA onsite to geographically dispersed offices
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed audits and when
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common non-compliances
- Inspections can only be finalized when all data is present
- Automated reporting produces powerful trend and performance reports
To Know More about Fire Risk Assessments & Inspections Please Click here