AFT Fire Protection can also prepare the Annual Fire Safety Statement to comply with the Environmental Planning & Assessment Regulation 2000 Part 9 and local Council requirements.
AFT Fire Protection | Fire Safety & Protection
AFT Fire Protection is an independent, Australian owned fire protection company established in 1998, providing service to clients in the eastern areas of Sydney.
Our company has the capability to inspect, test, rectify, upgrade, install, assess and certify all types of essential fire safety measures – according to the relevant performance standards.
AFT Fire Protection provides:
• Annual fire safety statements
• Inspection, testing & maintenance
• Fire safety upgrades
• Interpretation of council requirements
• Sale of fire equipment
• 24 hour emergency service
• Protection to Sydney’s east
We differ from our competitors for the following reasons:
• We specialise in Annual Fire Safety Statements - Code requirements vary depending upon the use of the building. The requirements for residential commercial and industrial buildings are different
• No Subcontractors - AFT Fire Protection personnel carry out all inspection and testing, upgrade and general rectification works – we don’t engage subcontractors for this purpose
• Multi skilled technicians - This means less people on site and less disruption
• Coverage is limited to the eastern areas of Sydney – This helps us maintain high service levels
• Experience and knowledge - Our personnel have years of experience and thorough understanding of the Fire Codes - therefore you can rely upon our professional advice
• Certification and reporting - As part of the Annual Fire Safety Statement (AFSS) process we also issue an AFSS report that clearly explains the relevant Code requirements. Fire safety Certificates are issued after the completion of upgrade works
• OH&S and Insurance. We have a working OH&S system which is audited annually by Trades Monitor. We have public and product insurance and worker’s compensation insurance