AS3745-2010 planning for emergencies in facilities and AS 1851-2005 maintenance of fire protection systems. A Fire Safety Audit will identify any non compliances or specific fire safety risk issues.
Upon completion of the audit recommendations are provided to address the identified deficiencies, so that the building and its systems comply with relevant legislation.
Why Audit? Are you unsure how much fire fighting equipment you need, or the training your staff require to be prepared in the case of a fire emergency? Do you know if your equipment is maintained to industry standards? Perhaps you have moved to new premises that have no existing equipment in place.
Audits are consistent with AS4655 and include:
- Emergency and exit lighting systems
- Adequacy and level of fire safety installations
- Evacuation exercises and testing
- Prescribed training in fire and emergency procedures
- Prescribed fire safety installation inspection testing and maintenance
- Fire system interface testing
- Alternative solutions management and recording
Safety is every employers number 1 priority in business these days and our Fire Safety Audit and Report can you provide you with peace of mind.