The BM style nozzles have become an industry standard on foam application sprays for fire suppression in vehicle engine bays in many industries including mining and farming
Uniform distribution of droplets in a full cone pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Small to medium droplet size.
- Protective cover and lanyard available (Patented).
- Male and female connections.
- One piece body with removable core.
- Various core options available including VX (X-Vane) as standard
For further information about Fire Suppression Systems visit Reel-tech at http://www.reeltec.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Reel-tech team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Toughest For The Roughest