Firefighter Helmet | Scott Aspen
The FF1 helmet features the most up to date materials available, incorporated into a unique modular design.
Features of Scott Aspen FF1 Firefighter Helmet
- A high performance lightweight PCA thermoplastic outer shell to ensure strength and durability and a high temperature resistant, lightweight polyurethane impact cap.
- The chin strap is fire retardant with comfortable wide webbing and a glove compatible quick release buckle.
- Nominal weight of only 1.18kgs.
- The visor is made from tough, scratch resistant polycarbonate and has three positive lock position settings.
- A Conex ear and neck curtain easily detaches for laundering or replacement.
- Fully compatible with breathing apparatus.
- Available in universal size, fully adjustable for comfort and security from XXS to XXL.
Scott Aspen DV-1 Wildfire Helmet
The Wildfire Helmet is suitable for rural / wildland fire fighting use and features the latest materials available.
Scott Aspen Stinger Helmet
The Stinger Rural Fire and Rescue Helmet is a lightweight low profile helmet designed for fire fighters and rescue personnel. The unique no-brim design allows for easier access to confined spaces. Suitable for use as road accident rescue, mines rescue teams, USAR, confined space rescue and rural forestry fighting.