Hercus have a well equipped Assembly Section, with internal handling capacities up to 6 tonne.
We have experienced personnel who can handle a range of assembly work.
Some examples of this process include...
- Hercus 260 Lathe refurbishment.
- The lathe is disassembled, inspected, revised quote to customer if required.
- Parts sent to machine shop for remanufactured
- All parts cleaned and inspected, new items supplied where required ( as per quote)
- Components repainted
- Lathe assembled to Hercus specifications, and lathe run under power.
- Final paint and ready for despatch.
Customer Gear Box
- Gearbox is disassembled, cleaned and inspected.
- Quotation raised and customer advised.
- New parts manufactured as required, other parts remanufactured.
- Gearbox re-assembly with quality Bearing and Seals.
- Gearbox run under power ( no load - oil drained afterwards)
- Gearbox painted as per customer spec and then ready for despatch.
Hercus's Assembly Dept. Capacities
- Overhead Crane - 6 Tonne
- Wheel Press - 300 Tonne
- Vertical Press - 100 Tonne
- Portable Pressing up to 300 Tonne
- Spray Booth - 3000mm wide