Fixed Ventilation Louvres - 611 System
Lidco’s 611 system is a comprehensive range of fixed external weather louvres.
The system is ideally suited for car parks, plant rooms, and specialist applications where continuous ventilation is required.
The 611 system is engineered to be manufactured in a variety of combinations including single and two stage framing combinations.
Performance test reports are available upon request.
Lidco framing systems are available in popular powder coat and anodised finishes.
- Horizontal or vertical blade options
- Single or two stage configuration
- Large range of perimeter frame options
- Can be incorporated with other Lidco commercial framing
- Aluminium louvres to be manufactured using Lidco 611 system mechanical louvre framing system
- Selected framing to be engineered, manufacture and installed in accordance with:
- AS/NZS 1170 (loading code)
- AS/NZS 1664 (aluminium structures code)
- AMCA 500-75 (test methods for louvres, dampers and shutters)
- BS 848: part 1 (fans airflow measurements)
- Size limitations are governed by design intent and local wind load and deflection requirements.
For further technical assistance and fabricator selection contact your local Lidco sales office. An engineer should be consulted to ensure selected framing meets the requirements as set out in the relevant Australian standards
To Know More about Fixed Ventilation Louvres - 611 System Please click here