Its meticulous engineering and usage of UV and IR make it highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc welding, hot objects and other sources of radiation.
The unit's continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks both the optical path integrity and the detector's electronic circuitry once a minute, while the wide field of view enables greater fire detection coverage.
Features and Benefits of the FlameGard® 5 UV/IR-H2 Flame Detector:
- Wide operating temperature range permits operation at higher ambient temperature
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- Modbus and HART user interface provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- Three SPDT high-current programmable relay outputs provide both immediate and time-delayed relay outputs for alarm, warning and fault conditions
- Event logging stores fault and alarm history
- Flame detection
For more information on flame detection systems please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.