The unit's Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks both the optical path integrity and the detector's electronic circuitry once a minute, while the wide field of view enables greater fire detection coverage.
Features and Benefits of the FlameGard® 5 UV/IR Flame Detector:
- Wide operating temperature range permits operation at higher ambient temperature
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- Modbus and HART user interface provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- Three SPDT 8A programmable relay outputs provide immediate and time-delayed relay outputs for alarm, warning and fault conditions
- Event logging stores fault and alarm history
- Flame detection
For more information on flame detection systems please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.