Our many years of experience equip Uniqco with awareness of the issues pertinent to the efficient operation of both fleet management and those customers/end users that are dependent on fleet management.
Uniqco is familiar with the Australian Business Excellence Framework developed by Standards Australia and our approach is consistent with the recommendations of the Framework.
Our methodology includes opportunities for key stakeholders to become involved in the review in order to develop a sense of partnership with key stakeholders during the contract. Key stakeholders will come from within fleet management and the users of fleet management services. In our experience this collaborative approach will result in a wider understanding of the issues and expectations involved in greater ownership and acceptance of management decisions and, most importantly, optimise commitment to implementation.
Our plant and fleet review process is as follows:
- Client provides a detailed list of plant, vehicle and equipment assets
- Scope of review provided with optional asset management plan
- Client modifies or accepts scope and quote is provided
- List of required information and proposed date schedule provided
- Site visit including staff discussions and management briefing
- Detailed report with recommendations is provided
- Presentation to executive management.