Through our interactive web site and Unifleet reporting system we are able to offer real time assistance for equipment specifications, operational utilisation estimates, optimum replacement calculations, whole of life cost estimates, internal hire rate budgets, tender evaluations, maintenance planning and management reporting.
The benefits of a bureau service include:
- Ongoing performance improvement and monitoring
- Skills transfer
- Coaching of staff
- Advice is only a phone call away
The bureau service consists of 3 components:
- recording data.
- fleet management reporting on key performance indicators.
- light fleet analysis and purchase decisions
- tender assessment.
Fleet management services including
- assisting to implement the recommendations of the initial review,
- coaching staff and skills transfer,
- implementing Unifleet
- preparing management reports.
The bureau service is driven by our aim to transfer knowledge and to make this happen, we offer a proven process:
- At the commencement of the bureau service we develop a priority action plan incorporating recommendations from the review with mutually agreed milestones for achievement.
- An introductory briefing to end users on Unifleet and training of staff on the key performance indicators, whole of life costs, internal hire rates and tender evaluations. This would be a training workshop for relevant staff (jointly).
- Coaching sessions for council staff at the time of site visits.
- Management briefings at the time of site visits.
- Telephone support for up to 1 hour a week.