Most of our training is provided through our alliance with the Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia. IPWEA training programs delivered by us include:
- 1 and 2 Day best practice plant and vehicle management based on the IPWEA Plant & Vehicle Management Manual.
- 1 Day Mechanical Maintenance Workshops for mechanical maintenance staff.
- 1 Day Professional development twice yearly series at 9 locations around Australia providing ongoing professional development to meet the needs of fleet practitioners.
- 1 Day training associated with the successful IPWEA Fleet Management Certificate. This training is also offered via the internet.
For information on these training programs visit www.ipwea.org.au/fleet
We also provide in-house fleet management best practice training to our clients as part of our audit/reviews and bureau service contracts or as a standalone service. Apart from the important function of knowledge transfer, our in-house can:
- Increase efficiencies in processes
- Increase capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Increase ability to keep up with the pace of change
- Increase innovation
- Improve effectiveness
- Improve risk management.
Contact us to discuss your training needs.