It’s ideal for use in new system designs or for adding display to existing current controlled processes.
Its rugged die-cast enclosure is NEMA-4/IP65 rated, allowing installation in demanding industrial environments including wash-down applications.
Features and Benefits of FLEX DCI Current Meters:
- Large, high-contrast LCD with 3-1/2 active digits
- Four selectable input ranges from 199.9ìADC to 199.9mADC
- Minus sign and overflow indicators
- Accuracy to ±0.1%
- Selectable right-hand “Dummy Zero”
- Programmable decimal point – tenths, hundredths, or thousandths
- Overrange protection and indication
- Potentiometer adjustments for zero, zero-offset, and scale
- Reading rate of 2.5 updates per second
- Wide operating temperature range, -20° to +60° C
- Meets NEMA-4 requirements for water- and dust-tight seal