Its rugged die-cast enclosure is NEMA-4/IP65 rated, allowing installation in demanding industrial environments including wash-down applications.
The FLEX LPI features coarse and fine adjustments for zero (offset) and span, for quick and easy calibration.
A quick-disconnect plug-in connector and panel mounting hardware and gasket is provided.
Features and Benefits of FLEX LPI Current Loop Powered Indicators:
- Requires no power connections – operates from loop current
- Large, high-contrast LCD with 3-1/2 active digits
- Minus sign and overflow indicators
- Selectable right-hand “Dummy Zero”
- Programmable decimal point – tenths, hundredths, or thousandths
- Operates in 4-20mA or 10-50mA current loops
- Coarse and fine potentiometer adjustments for zero and span
- Reading rate of 2.5 updates per second
- Wide operating temperature range, -20° to +60° C
- Meets NEMA-4 requirements for water- and dust-tight seal